Other important information about the donation:
- Only parent(s) who have already made the decision to terminate the pregnancy may be approached. The option to donate should not influence the decision to terminate the pregnancy.
- All questions from the donors must be answered.
- Donors are given plenty of time to think about this option, without pressure from others.
- The tissue is not used for experiments in which new embryos are created.
- The tissue will not be shared with commercial parties.
- There is no (financial) compensation for donation and parent(s) who have decided to donate will receive the same care as parent(s) who do not donate.
Do you want to donate?
If you want to donate an embryo or fetus, ask your obstetrician or gynecologist to contact the biobank team via firstname.lastname@example.org.