Dr. de Bakker works as lecturer for the dept. of Obstetrics and Gynecology and for the dept. of Medical Biology, section Clinical Anatomy & Embryology. We teach human anatomy and embryology to bachelor, master and post-doctoral students for multiple faculties. Her current research portfolio encompasses the following courses.
Forensic Medicine – Faculty of Medicine, University of Amsterdam (18 EC). Other courses I am currently enrolled in:
- Human Body II, Bachelor Amsterdam University College, Faculty of Science, University of Amsterdam
- 3D Atlas of Human Fetal Anatomy elective course, Faculty of Medicine, University of Amsterdam
- RA-1 (Regulation and Immunity 1), Faculty of Medicine, University of Amsterdam
- RA-3 (Regulation and Immunity 3), Faculty of Medicine, University of Amsterdam
- General and Applied Embryology – Faculty of Medicine UMC Utrecht, University of Utrecht
- Minor Challenges in Womens and Child Healthcare, Faculty of Medicine, VU University
Shaping a Human, track Developmental & Therapeutic Biology, master Biomedical Sciences, Faculty of Science, University of Amsterdam
- Surgical Anatomy for surgeons in training – Amsterdam UMC
- Gynecological Anatomy for gynecologists in training – Amsterdam UMC
- Clinical Geneticist in training – Amsterdam UMC
- Basic course prenatal ultrasound, EchoXpert academy Amsterdam
We have supervised 190 students (as per January 2023) through various individual internships within our research projects. Check the Team page to find out about the PhD students we currently supervise.